A few days ago Spencer did the cutest thing. He found a box of cake mix. The box had a picture of a piece of cake on it. This very smart little boy brought the box to me and was trying to open it. I opened it to let him see what was inside and he was very confused. He looked at the bag of cake mix and then looked in the box and back at the picture on the box. He repeated this a few times and even stuck his hand in the box to make sure there was nothing else in there. I realized he thought there was a piece of cake in the box. It was adorable.
The last couple days Spencer hasn't been feeling well. He is cranky and has been pulling at his ears. My chiropractor had mentioned chiropractic care can help ear infections. When I realized Spencer was running a fever today I decided to try the chiropractor. Spencer went in for his first chiropractic adjustment today. He did very well. The Doctor also used one of those ear looking in things to look in his ears. His ears were red and irritated. She then recommended some vitamins and ear drops to help him. On the way home we stopped at the store to get the stuff. The lady at the store gave Spencer a sample of a child's chewable vitamin. He choked on it and then threw up all over both us. It was not a fun trip to the store and we didn't buy the vitamins. The ear drops seemed to help him but he threw up again after we got home. I hope he will feel better tomorrow. I am interested to see if this chiropractic thing really helps him or not.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment