Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Busy little bee!!!

This was Spencer's first Halloween. For Halloween he dressed up as a bumble bee. Jared was a bee keeper and I was a fuddy duddy without a costume. The week before Halloween we enjoyed our church harvest party. On Halloween night we went to the Grange (a service organization and a place where older people play old time music, dance, and socialize). The Grange building is just a few houses down from ours. Partway through the music they stopped and had a costume contest. We entered Spencer and he won 4th place. He was the youngest contestant by at least 50 years and he beat out some neat costumes. I was so excited that he won. They gave him a piggy bank as a prize. Ever since we bought the costume spencer loves to play with it.






1 comment:

Natalie said...

I can't believe that is your baby! And you are a mom(with a way cute haircut!) I am glad you are a blogger, I have wondered what was going on and now I can always know.. ps is Mike at BYU? I swear I see him at the football games with a girl but when I yell his name he doesn't look?!!? Miss you- love the pics! Our dogs would be friends!