Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10 Months

Spencer is 10 months old! We are currently dogsitting Rusty, for Jared's parents. He will be with us for a month. Spencer has really loved having Rusty here. All day he crawls over to Rusty's bed to give him a hug and pet him. It is very sweet and I am trying not to think too much about all of the dirt and dog germs. Rusty is very gentle and patient with Spencer. Spencer has also starting crawling around making a cute little growling noise. Today he figured out how to pull himself up onto the fireplace, the rocking chair, and the couch. I am sure this new skill will make life more interesting. Today I got a new hair cut. It is a change for me and I think I like it. Below are some current pictures.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new "doo"!!
What a cute attorney!
Big HUGS!!!
Such an adorable
little Spencer. Must
be the cutest grandson
EVER!!!